In the light of the new standards of services, cleanliness, hygiene and social distancing, these are important
aspects that have prepared to reopen our resorts.
Due to the decrease of COVID-19 infection in Thailand. Our top priority is about ensuring safety to protect our guests and staff to prepare and maintain the regular daily workflow. we will review these measures on a regular basis and update them as needed.
La Flora Group.
COVID-19 Preventive Guidelines For Standard Operation Procedure
- We conduct temperature checking of all incoming guests and visitors to the hotel.
- All guest are required to complete a Health Declaration Form to inform of their health conditions.
- Quarantined guests will be separated and sent to the medical hub nearby immediately for further health assessment and test.
- 24-hour medical service is available for quests who have any medical emergencies.
- Staff tested will be labeled with healthy sign to ensure their good health.
- Staff who is sick or shows symptoms is not allowed to work and must see a doctor immediately.
- All staff are encouraged to wear surgical masks and gloves on duty.
- Implementing online check in to reduce crowd at the lobby and waiting areas.
- Measuring the cashless payment by using application and QR code for payment method to reduce the amount of contact between the staff and our guests.
- Implementing an advance reservation for all services in order to reduce the crowd risks.
- Limiting the number of guest entering the restaurant fitness, spa, kids club and swimming pool.
- The fitness equipment and sunbed will be set up at least 1.5 meters apart from each other.
- We also limit the number of the guest up to 4 people per class and keep distance of at least 1.5 meters among guests on all activities.
- Placing floor markers to set out the social distancing. In case of the severe outbreak of the virus, the service for the outside guests will be exempt.
Cleanliness and Sanitizing
- All staff are mandated to wear face masks, face shield and and gloves before and after providing services.
- Place hand sanitizer station in high traffic areas.
- Frequently clean and disinfect high-touch areas and shared surfaces.
- Disinfect cleaning of all equipments in fitness, spa, kids club immediately after guest's use.
- All public areas are sanitized every 2 hours or after guests’ use, on a daily basis.
- Using the government tracing application, guest can be traced and test message will be sent in case the guests need to be tested
Breakfast and Dining
- Implementing an advance reservation in order to avoid crowd in waiting area.
- All staff in restaurant are mandated to wear face masks, face shield and and gloves before and after providing services.
- The table will be set up at least 1.5 meters apart from each other.
- The food will be cooked and served in individual portions to keep the cleanliness and hygiene.
- In room breakfast will be an alternative option in order to reduce the crowd in the restaurant. (available at Casa de La Flora only)
- In restaurant and kitchen, food-contact surfaces will regularly be washed, rinsed and sanitized after each use.
Swimming Pool and Pool Access
- All guests are required to take shower before and after swimming.
- Our pool attendance will stand by in order to monitor and avoid any crowd spot in the swimming pool.
- Reducing the number of sunbeds to be half of the usual number and set up at least 1.5 meters faraway from each other.
- A pH level with 7.2 - 7.8 is required in order to keep the pool sanitized.
- Frequently testing and monitoring the water quality in the swimming pool every 3 hours to ensure and maintain its healthy conditions.